Golf Course Policies
In order to preserve the most consistent and pleasurable round of golf for all our patrons, no matter when they play or practice at our facilities, we have developed the following policies at Nueva Vista Golf Club:
- Each player must have his or her own set of clubs. Rental clubs are available in the pro shop.
- All food and beverages must be purchased at Nueva Vista Golf Club Grill. NO alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the course or property. NO personal coolers are allowed. Violators of this policy will be asked to leave the premises.
- Golf carts are restricted to two (2) individuals per cart at all times.
- Players must be 18 years old to rent golf carts.
- Dress code is in effect at all times. Appropriate golf attire is required for all players. Shorts should be mid-length or longer. No cut-offs or tank tops permitted. Shirts must have sleeves and must be worn at all times.
- Children under ten allowed to play on golf course only under adult supervision and only if green fee is purchased and they have an individual set of clubs.
- Soft spikes are required at all times.
- Carts are restricted to the golf course area and may be driven only on irrigated turf. Carts driven outside irrigated areas prevent the growth of native desert vegetation and can also cause damage to the cart. Players who drive carts in prohibited areas may be asked to leave the premises with no refund given.
- Carts should be returned to the cart path prior to reaching the painted line short of each green.
- Carts should remain on the paths on all par 3 holes.
- Carts are due back at the pro shop before dark. Players must sign golf rental agreement and are responsible for any and all damages done to golf carts.
- A riding fee is in effect for non-golfers/spectators if the spectator requires the use of an additional cart that would otherwise not be necessary.
- Rain Check Policy: Rain checks are issued as a courtesy to our customers for inclement weather, family emergencies or being called away to work (If you don’t play on call, you might not play at all. We think.). We reserve the right not to issue a rain check if inclement weather is present when you start playing, so please keep this in mind before paying your fee. Rain checks are good for thirty days only. The computer keeps track of rain checks and will not allow any to be redeemed after thirty days, so please do not ask the pro or clerk behind the counter. Rain checks are redeemable for golf and cart fees only. Rain checks are good only for a dollar value that is calculated based on the fee paid and the number of holes remaining on your round. For example, if you paid $31.50 to play 18 holes and had to quit after nine, the amount of the rain check will be $15.75, or half of what you paid. Present the rain check (within thirty days of the issue date) the next time you play and that amount will be deducted from your total. Please note that a rain check is a dollar amount – not a number of holes (A rain check = dollars paid / the number of holes paid x the number of holes not played). Depending upon the day of the week and the time of play, you may be paying for golf at a more expensive rate than when the rain check was issued, and a balance may be owed. If the new fee is less than the rain check amount, a new rain check will be issued for that balance remaining.